Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
VERTIGO-CORP
Tutor
Tutor

How many Arlo Essential XL Cameras per account, considering that I've already other five arlo Pro 2? Will this camera works like the Pro 2 keeping the 7-days recordings on the Cloud without subscription need?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

VERTIGO-CORP,

Arlo Essential XL comes with a 3-month trial subscription to Arlo Smart allowing for cloud recordings. After the trial subscription expires, you will need to purchase an Arlo Smart plan to continue enjoying the benefits provided by the trial subscription.

For more information on Arlo Smart plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

VERTIGO-CORP,

Arlo Essential XL comes with a 3-month trial subscription to Arlo Smart allowing for cloud recordings. After the trial subscription expires, you will need to purchase an Arlo Smart plan to continue enjoying the benefits provided by the trial subscription.

For more information on Arlo Smart plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Ckw182838
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could the Arlo essential work with workstation & save the memory card, while i do not join subscription plan.  Because i have Arlo pro2 & workstation already. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ckw182838,

When cameras are synced to a compatible SmartHub or Base Station, local storage can be utilized saving recorded content. For more information on local storage, take a look here: How do I set up local storage backups on a USB device using my Arlo base station?

JamesC