Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iPad App small live feed 2 Arlo Baby Monitors

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Taylors7558
Guide
Guide

I have two Arlo Baby montiors in each of my kids rooms. I recently started using a iPad for the monitoring. The live feed screens are SO small. Being in landscape or portrait mode doesn't make a difference. Is there a way to make these bigger? I was using an Android tablet previously and the two live feeds take up the whole screen which I loved because I could actually see what was going on- super helpful when they wake overnight! I've attached a picture to show what I'm referring to. Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Streak2
Master Master
Master

You are looking at the thumbnails. There should be a button to click to enlarge to full screen which I do not see on your image.

Open a browser and login here https://arlo.netgear.com/ see if you then get the enlarge button.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You do know that you have the option of zooming in to view close???

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Taylors7558
Guide
Guide

I know how to make each one full screen, if that's what you mean? But I want to be able to still view BOTH rooms at the same time. But they are so tiny on the screen.

Taylors7558
Guide
Guide

I can zoom in on each screen, but the size of the viewing remains small.

Taylors7558
Guide
Guide

Here is a view on the Android tablet... each camera/room takes up HALF of the screen. It is a HUGE difference now with the iPad. The images are so small.

Edwe58
Initiate
Initiate

I have exactly the same problem, on Windows PC its ok, on iPhone to but on iPad they cover 25% off the screen, the rest is just empty. The pictures are tiny

AC_2020
Initiate
Initiate
Were you able to figure this out? I’m having the same issue trying to figure out how to actually see two baby cameras in livestream on the iPad. The thumbnails are so small.
Taylors7558
Guide
Guide
No, unfortunately not... there doesn’t seem to be a work around on the Apple products. I really miss having the feed be large how it was on the Android. I just deal with them being small and zooming. It’s a hassle and seems like such an easy fix they could make.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation