Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Wife not receiving push notifications as grant access. Has allow access rights.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cfoxusmc
Tutor
Tutor

Hey, everyone! We've got an Arlo Baby set up in preparation for our upcoming little ball of poop and puke bundle of joy, and though the account was set up initially on my phone and with my e-mail address, I added her as well.  But for some reason, I am the only one who gets push notifications and e-mails when the environmental sensors go outside the defined parameters or the motion sensor detects something or whatever.

She has access rights.  Notifications are enabled on her phone both within the app and in Android settings.  I've tried logging out and logging back in.  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app.  Nothing works.  The only way I can seem to get notifications on her phone is by logging into my own Arlo account, which of course logs me out on my phone.

This is extremely frustrating.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi cfoxusmc,

What phone device does your wife use? When she logs on to her account through your phone device, does she receive push notification?

cfoxusmc
Tutor
Tutor
We both have the Pixel 2. No, if I log into her account on my phone I don't get notifications, and if I log into my account on her phone she does get notifications.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for testing it out. Try to remove the grant access for your wife and re-invite again to see if that helps.

cfoxusmc
Tutor
Tutor
Yup, tried that as well. Also tried clearing cache. Then deleting and re-installing the app. Still no luck. 😞
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation