Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Turn mobile phone screen on when sound detected

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Woodydody
Follower
Follower
Hi.
I just moved my baby boy to its new room and I want to know if the Arlo can automatically turn on the live feed (screen) of my mobile phone if sound is detected?
Thank you for the help.
1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Woodydody

This feature is not currently supported by the Arlo Baby Camera. You do have the following features including an always listening mode. 

• View Anywhere, Anytime

• Always stay connected to the most important things in your life, even when you can't be where they are

• Advanced Night Vision

• See your baby's every move, even in total darkness. Near invisible infrared LED lights ensure baby's sleep is distraction-free.

• High Definition Video

• Watch your baby in crystal clear 1080p HD

• 2-Way Talk
    • Listen in & talk to your baby, straight from your smartphone.
  • Smart Music Player
    • Let soothing lullabies or white noise send your baby to sleep each night. You can even record your own voice and manage music playing remotely from your smartphone.
  • Smart Multi-Colored Night Light
    • Pick your baby's favorite from thousands of light colors, adjust brightness and warmth, without stepping foot into the baby's room.
  • Air Sensors
    • Monitor your nursery's air condition, including temperature, humidity,& VOCs level. Get alerted whenever something is not in your desired range.
  • Motion and Sound Alerts
    • Do you really need to get up from the couch or bed and head to the crib? With Arlo motion and sound smart alerts, you'll always know.

• Baby Crying Alert

• Not only can Arlo Baby alert you when a sound is detected, it will also tell you specifically if it is the sound of your baby crying.

• Go Untethered
    • Move the camera freely around your home for hours at a time with a built-in rechargeable battery.
  • Plays Well with Others
    • Works with Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, IFTTT & Stringify.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation