Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Recordings library empty

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wilbs137
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone out there with an arlo baby camera (or I guess any arlo product) that has a tip for how to actually get in touch with customer service/tech support? My camera is no longer recording videos; which is sad bc I like to see what time the little human comes to my bed and how particular she is with her process. I’ve done the troubleshooting. I get to the chat where I wait for an “expert agent” and then I wait an hour + (no matter how many people are ahead of me. Tonight it’s one, and it’s already been over an hour). I tried calling, but the automated system asks for an order number and if you don’t have one, you can’t get through. I even upgraded to the $2.99 a month pay service and STILL nothing. I’ve googled and can’t find anything. ALSO when I fill out a ticket, it never gets resolved, but is always marked as complete. Sigh.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wilbs137 wrote:

I even upgraded to the $2.99 a month pay service.

Then you should see a phone support option in the app (in the support area).

You do need to call them between 6 am and 6 pm Pacific Time.

Wilbs137
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don’t have that option. I found a number online and did call. However, it asked for an order number and if I didn’t provide one I couldn’t get past that stage. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Wilbs137 wrote:

I found a number online and did call.

That almost always leads to a scam site.

@Wilbs137 wrote:

I don’t have that option.

Do you have the "Feed" experience, or do you have the "Library" experience?

With "Library", you select settings in the app, then scroll down to support.  Select the subscribed camera, and then scroll down to the Contact section.  You should see "phone" listed there.

It is similar wifh "Feed".  Go to the devices screen, and press the three dots at the top right.  You'll then see settings wheels for the cameras.  Select the Arlo Baby (or any subscribed camera) and then press support.  You will see the same contact section there.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation