Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Just bought the Arlo Baby and I'm very suprised that it's not possible to remove access to the Arlo Baby Monitor without having to the delete the person from the app. 

When will this be fixed?

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Retired_Member

Have you tried the following steps to remove a camera from a granted users list? Settings > Grant Access > Select name > Select Camera (un-check) > Save. You can also remove the allowed access rights to the individual user.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

That's not possible. Unchecking the camera is possible, but then the save button becomes greyed out. And removing the access rights from the individual user is also not working as the app says those access rights only work for extra permissions like recording, removing recorded content, etc...

I've tried to uncheck the camera in the mobile app for Android and the web application.

Any other ideas?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I was just able to remove a camera from my granted user and save. Does it do this for any other possible devices that are being shared? If applicable, can you try and uncheck another Camera > Save?

When un-checking the device(s), do you have any other device that the user still has access to, or are there none left?

Retired_Member
Not applicable
I only have one Arlo device yet. So I cannot check if it works with another device.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Retired_Member

While sharing your cams through the granted access feature, you will have to have one device enabled (checked). I would suggest adding a feature request to the Arlo Idea Exchange Board for potential future implementation. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation