Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Changed network but now Arlo baby can't connect to network/device

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
eliotran
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo Baby, ive used it for 4months it worked perfectly but my network changed and it stop working. Ive made a new account and it worked for a couple of weeks only.
I have gone through the setup process on the app with n.. The camera will chime once it reads the QR code, after that it will not discover the device. I have gone through the setup many times with no luck, I have also tried reseting the camera as suggested.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi eliotran,

I would suggest to try power cycling your Arlo Baby to see if that helps, which you can read here to learn how to do so: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

And then try onboarding the camera again and make sure you're connected to your WiFi network on your phone device.

MikeCips
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

I’m having the same issue. I’ve power cycled and hit the reset button. The app won’t discover my Arlo baby cam. Even when I try the QR code setup, I hear the chime but then still won’t discover the camera.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi MikeCips,

Make sure you typed in your WiFi SSID and password correctly (both are case-sensitive). And make sure that your phone device is connected to the same WiFi network you're trying to pair your Arlo Baby with.

MikeCips
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,

I checked all of those factors and they are correct. I’m not sure why it’s not connecting. Would the battery inside have anything to do with it?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can try to power cycle the Arlo Baby and try connecting again. You can read here to learn how to power cycle: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

Otherwise, I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation