Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Baby schedule keeps turning off since the latest update

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
adraper12
Star
Star

My arlo baby camera keeps turning off from the schedule I set since the most recent update. How to fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try power cycling your camera to see if that may help: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

If power cycling doesn't work, you can reinstalling the Arlo app as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@adraper12 wrote:
My arlo baby camera keeps turning off from the schedule I set since the most recent update. How to fix?

Not sure what you mean exactly.

-is the mode currently set to "Schedule"?

-do you also use geofencing?

adraper12
Star
Star
Hopefully I see this and fix it it is annoying as hell especially when I’m in meetings with high-level people and my phone constantly goes off. I live in the country so I can’t just mute it
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey adraper12,

Could you elaborate more when you say schedule turns off? Do you mean that the camera disarms when you're on "schedule" mode?

adraper12
Star
Star
I have tried on wifi and cellular, I’ve rebooted my phone, updated app, made sure firmware is updated for cameras, restarted Ect. I’ve done it all. I have a schedule for the cameras that I’ve had since we got them a few years ago. It’s only been recently that I’m having the issue. The cameras are staying on monitor on and not schedule. When I switch it to the schedule within a few minutes it’s back to monitor on and not the schedule.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try power cycling your camera to see if that may help: How do I power cycle my Arlo Baby camera?

If power cycling doesn't work, you can reinstalling the Arlo app as well.

adraper12
Star
Star
That worked thank you
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation