Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Baby Arlo Not Connecting

Discussion stats
  • 25 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
UCLABRUIN
Aspirant
Aspirant
We have had Baby Arlo problems for several weeks now. They kept suddenly disconnecting thus turning off the white noise and waking up our babies. We kept having to reset them to get them back online. Our other arlo cameras were fine. After several weeks, we replaced our router to a more powerful Netgear router thinking the old one might be giving out. We still can't get on. We tried switching the baby arlos on and off, factory resetting the baby arlos and the base, updating the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, bringing the baby arlo right next to the router. We also tried to set up the baby arlo via the web but that didn't work. We tried the chat support and nobody has replied to us in over a week.
The baby arlos keep flashing yellow. It recognizes the QR code and chimes when we try and connect it to our 2.5G wifi connection but then makes an unable-to-connect Atari noise and goes back to flashing yellow again. We have no other problem with any other device, including our other Arlo cameras. Please help!
25 REPLIES 25
Kw2022
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sadly I don’t think we are going to get any legitimate tech support. It seems that since Arlo discontinued the Arlo Baby, many people’s devices have magically stopped working, and tech support has been not following up with me. I think they are just not interested in continuing to support Arlo baby customers.
Discussion stats
  • 25 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation