Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

August is Hot! Win an Arlo Baby Camera to Keep Your Baby Safe and Cool <3

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-hot-august-giveaway.jpgWe know August can be one of the hottest months of the year. That’s why we, at Arlo, are giving away an Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera by NETGEAR with a built-in temperature sensor so you can be sure your little one is safe and cool this summer.  Need to move baby to a cooler room? Arlo Baby’s built-in battery and WiFi connectivity can follow wherever your baby goes with ease. And if things get too hot, or air-conditioned cool, Arlo Baby will send you alerts through the free Arlo mobile app. And the best part? Arlo Baby’s crystal clear quality camera and gentle infrared night vision lets you check-in on your baby, day or night.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera.

Update 8/28 - Submissions for this are now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. Your photos were great!

UPDATE 9/7 - We have chosen drew1822's baby photo as our favorite photo. Great photo drew! 
One entry was chosen at random to win an Arlo Baby Cam. Congratulations to Foxfire1431

To enter: Just post a photo of your super ‘cool’ baby! All baby photo entries are welcome, even fur babies!*

The Deadline for submissions is Monday, August 28th. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Friday, September 1st. We’ll feature our favorite photo on a later date.

Good luck!

Official Rules

*Note - Images may be held for moderation for a short time. 

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drew1822
Initiate
Initiate

This is what happens when Arlo isn't watching after the baby. I get away with stupid things.This is what happens when Arlo isn't watching after the baby. I get away with stupid things.

View solution in original post

72 REPLIES 72
PTORico7
Initiate
Initiate

kiddos.jpg

Here are my kiddos! Here's to hoping I win!

Bernice
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm trying to submit a pic for entry. It wont let me.
Yeki
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am trying to post a picture of my baby it doesnt lef me. I have the arlo with 5 cameras but i need one for my baby so i can hear him. He is 10 months. Please choose us. Thank you
Bedwards1013
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our fur baby Gibson!Our fur baby Gibson!

No human baby yet but this is our fur baby Gibson. We like to check in on him while we are away! 🙂

Gbuck81
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nursery is all ready for baby “G” November 2017. Until he comes, ( FUR) baby Riley gets rocked in the glider.

(Pic wouldn’t insert)
Nkline0715
Initiate
Initiate

Would LOVE to win the Arlo Baby Camera to put in our Sweet Baby Girls room once she is ready to move to her own room, she is almost 6 weeks NEW! 

We already have a few home arlo cameras and love them!  

FullSizeRender (1).jpgIMG_5375.JPG

Gbuck81
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nursery is all ready for baby “G” November 2017. Until he comes, ( FUR) baby Riley gets rocked in the glider.

IMG_0865.PNG

jbk9038
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would like the Arlo baby camera to keep an eye on this little one and the pups!

FullSizeRender (2).jpgKline1A.jpgKline5A.jpg

Luddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's so hot I have to sleep on top of the refrigerator to stay cool!

20170513_130117-1.jpg

VFoster
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can't seem to post a photo? My little one would love to be in a cooler place with this awesome camera helping us keep an eye on her! Our pup would love to stay with her too!
VFoster
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is my Second Post -- couldn't get my picture to attach by phone -- My little one would love to be in a cooler place with this awesome camera helping us keep an eye on her! Our pup would love to stay with her too! We hope to win!!

IMG_7504.JPG

mstom
Aspirant
Aspirant

bunnycool.jpgI'd love to have one in the bunny coop. It would be great peace of mind to see them and the temp. sensor could be a literal life saver is something was to happen to the coolers. 

LexiLemonLady
Aspirant
Aspirant
My furbabies are in need of this. 10year old lab that needs monitoring plus a 7 year old rescue Chihuahua who has anxiety. Won't let me post pics. Please choose us 👍
jscirocco
Tutor
Tutor

Here's my little man. #2 coming in a few weeks and would LOVE an Arlo Baby Camera!

IMG_0299.JPG

KateLaw
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • He's at that age of being into everything so an extra camera would really come in handy in keeping him cool and safe. IMG_0490.JPG
cgagnon
Aspirant
Aspirant

The "fur babies".... human baby coming 2018The "fur babies".... human baby coming 2018

Robosledge
Guide
Guide

eclipsebaby.jpg

nixwebo
Aspirant
Aspirant

My babies and the whole fam too!

Fingers crossed....

macy.jpg

mya.jpg

family.jpg

JeremyBrumm
Star
Star

I would love to switch this Arlo Pro in my baby's room for an Arlo Baby Camera.  Let me win this, I want to put my Arlo Pro in my backyard.

arlo.PNGordered-0004.jpg

MurrayGreenhill
Aspirant
Aspirant

13427867_10208470846942394_3069264414045267973_n.jpg

Also just found out 2 weeks ago we have another on the way and I really want an Arlo baby for the nursery!

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

If you've posted without including an image, we ask that you please try again. If you post and your image doesn't seem to look correct, this means that the image is temporarily being moderated. Just wait an hour or two and we'll look at it and then remove it from moderation.

Thanks

-NETGEAR_BretD

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
Nicholew
Initiate
Initiate
I would love to get this! We have 2 fur babies, a 4 year old and one on the way! The two non fur babies will be sharing a room and this would be very helpful! I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload a photo though!
Cole123
Aspirant
Aspirant
Come on Arya River!! Earn your baby monitor!!

It won't let me upload pictures.
Danow777
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_1288.jpgHarley