Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo-baby-hot-august-giveaway.jpgWe know August can be one of the hottest months of the year. That’s why we, at Arlo, are giving away an Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera by NETGEAR with a built-in temperature sensor so you can be sure your little one is safe and cool this summer.  Need to move baby to a cooler room? Arlo Baby’s built-in battery and WiFi connectivity can follow wherever your baby goes with ease. And if things get too hot, or air-conditioned cool, Arlo Baby will send you alerts through the free Arlo mobile app. And the best part? Arlo Baby’s crystal clear quality camera and gentle infrared night vision lets you check-in on your baby, day or night.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera.

Update 8/28 - Submissions for this are now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered. Your photos were great!

UPDATE 9/7 - We have chosen drew1822's baby photo as our favorite photo. Great photo drew! 
One entry was chosen at random to win an Arlo Baby Cam. Congratulations to Foxfire1431

To enter: Just post a photo of your super ‘cool’ baby! All baby photo entries are welcome, even fur babies!*

The Deadline for submissions is Monday, August 28th. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Friday, September 1st. We’ll feature our favorite photo on a later date.

Good luck!

Official Rules

*Note - Images may be held for moderation for a short time. 

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
72 REPLIES 72
srshelton80
Aspirant
Aspirant

FB_IMG_1503791210915[1].jpg

We love our Arlo Pro Security Camera system to monitor the outside of our home including our front door.  We can see whos at the door and ignore them or talk to them through the camera. No more dealing with unneccessary solicitors at our door step.  The security siren is ear-piercing and scares anyone away from our home. In addition to our exterior monitoring we can monitor the interior with our Arlo-Q especially since our Germany Sheppard is kept in door.  

We welcomed our newest addition to our family, Our Baby Girl Bailey, who is now 2-weeks old today.  Arlo Baby Camera would be  agreat addition to our Arlo System.  We bought a Baby monitor that we are not happy with since its quality is poor and the battery life barely last an hour.  We love the features that Arlo Baby offers and hope we Win one.  The coolest and beneficial feature of the Arlo Baby would be that I can see our Baby while I'm at work now that my two weeks of maternity leave is over to help take care of my Wife and Baby. 

Eric_Geary
Aspirant
Aspirant
http://imgur.com/25nGyv7 This is Ellie! To beat the summer heat she likes to swim, but at night when it's time for PJs we aren't sure which ones to put on, wondering if it's too hot in her room or not this camera would definitely be a plus for that!
njcrzlry
Aspirant
Aspirant

Lucy.jpg

My half Irish, half Filipino chunker.

Disco247
Aspirant
Aspirant

My baby and in November we adopt a newborn boy!My baby and in November we adopt a newborn boy!

bpworsley
Aspirant
Aspirant

1 of my 3 fur babies and 1 of my 3 regular babies!Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 15.48.44 copy.jpg

Foxfire1431
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_20170627_191305_049.jpg

FunkDubs
Aspirant
Aspirant

These 2 mean everything to us. We would love to have an Arlo to help us keep an eye on them when their in the other roomThese 2 mean everything to us. We would love to have an Arlo to help us keep an eye on them when their in the other room

Camarolt1guy
Aspirant
Aspirant

My baby and her babyMy baby and her baby

Amitjm1980
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here's a photo of both my babies!  I already have Arlo cameras to keep an eye on the fur baby, now we need one for our human baby!18922798_10101419357233858_7115422348737672519_o.jpg

Johnnynguyen02
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_2262.PNGIMG_2259 (1).PNG

We'd like to see the shenanigan's that happen while we're away from home!

joeku
Aspirant
Aspirant

FullSizeRender.jpg

Sammygirl2178
Aspirant
Aspirant

Chilling on my noodleChilling on my noodleHeisenberg noodleHeisenberg noodlejust floatingjust floatingLiam Sunscreen.jpg

BretD wrote:

arlo-baby-hot-august-giveaway.jpgWe know August can be one of the hottest months of the year. That’s why we, at Arlo, are giving away an Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera by NETGEAR with a built-in temperature sensor so you can be sure your little one is safe and cool this summer.  Need to move baby to a cooler room? Arlo Baby’s built-in battery and WiFi connectivity can follow wherever your baby goes with ease. And if things get too hot, or air-conditioned cool, Arlo Baby will send you alerts through the free Arlo mobile app. And the best part? Arlo Baby’s crystal clear quality camera and gentle infrared night vision lets you check-in on your baby, day or night.

Learn more about the Arlo Baby 1080p HD Monitoring Camera.

To enter: Just post a photo of your super ‘cool’ baby! All baby photo entries are welcome, even fur babies!*

The Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, August 28th. A random winner from valid entries will be selected on Friday, September 1st. We’ll feature our favorite photo on a later date.

Good luck!

Official Rules

*Note - Images may be held for moderation for a short time. 

Heisenberg hanging on his noodleHeisenberg hanging on his noodle

Heisenberg noodle 2Heisenberg noodle 2

Chilling in his floatieChilling in his floatie

Well we have a super chill fur baby, and I watch this amazing little grandson while working from home, but a monitor would really help me out, since his sister is due any moment and that will be two to watch!  Thanks for letting me share, it was difficult because when I hit replyed most everything was in German!

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

Submissions are now closed. Feel free to keep posting your photos or comments, but please note that as of 8/28 12PM PST, no new entries will be accepted.

Thanks!

____
Franses_ivette
Aspirant
Aspirant
My fur babies Nani, Oreo and Bear! Can't insert picture 😭
jscirocco
Tutor
Tutor
Has a winner been announced?
nixwebo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Good question... I'm guessing not. You would think they would post something in this thread about it, right?
jscirocco
Tutor
Tutor

One would assume

Disco247
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did anyone win?

Thanks
Mferrara06
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wondering the same thing....
jscirocco
Tutor
Tutor

Nothing yet?

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

UPDATE 9/7 - We have chosen drew1822's baby photo as our favorite photo. Great photo drew!
One entry was chosen at random to win an Arlo Baby Cam. Congratulations to Foxfire1431

____
drew1822
Initiate
Initiate

So awesome, glad you guys liked it. Wait, so did we both win an Arlo Baby or is it just Foxfire1431 (congrats buddy, beautiful baby) who wins? I'd actually love to do a review of it similar to what we did here: https://youtu.be/RsIiPd0oFnI

BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

@drew1822 Sorry drew, there was only one camera to give away, and due to this being sweepstakes, your photo quality had nothing to do with our selection process. But, we did love your photo, so we featured it! 🙂

We'll give away more in the future so stay tuned.

Thanks again for submitting.

____