Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio When Viewing Multiple Feeds

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
spreenk
Follower
Follower

I have just recently purchased two brand new arlo baby cameras.  I have multiple questions,  first and most importantly how can i hear both childrens rooms at the same time?  Secondly, There is an icon of a head with what appear to be audio bars the the right of the head... What is this icon for?  I have reviewd all of the manuals that came in the packaging as well as the online materials, none of them include this icon.  I need a better understading of the always listening icon/feature.  Other questions that can wait are 1) Why is the music feature greyed out?  2) Why does the Nightlight menu open sporadically? 

There are many great features of the Arlo cameras and I am usually pretty saavy with technology but this is very confusing.  If I am unable to hear both of my kids overnight and during naps I will have to return these! 🙂  $400.00+ dollars down the drain....... 😞 ARLO BABY ICONS.jpg

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi spreenk,

To answer your questions,

1. how can I hear both children's rooms at the same time?

- Always listening is only supported for one camera.

2. There is an icon of a head with what appear to be audio bars to the the right of the head... What is this icon for?

-The head icon is for enabling & disabling the always listening for the Baby Camera

3. Why is the music feature greyed out? 

-The music logo & other logos will be greyed when not selected

Using WIFi or cellular data may have different loading times when accessing the baby camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation