Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby monitor battery keeps dying and have to swap the charger. Tried restoring factory settings

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GeorgieG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have two Arlo baby monitors and I absolutely love them. Unfortunately both aren’t working. The battery in one keeps dying and I have swapped the charger to a brand new one (not Arlo) but still nothing. I have restored factory settings and it works for a day or so but then the battery dies again. Now completely dead.

The other one has been doing the same and also saying not connected to the internet when all connections are working fine. Then the battery also dies.

Can someone please help? We are so reliant on these monitors for our two young babies and they are the best so really hard when they don’t work.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi GeorgieG,

How long are your batteries going for till it dies? The expected battery life can range from three hours of night-time use to six hours of daytime use. You can read more about it here: What is the expected battery life for Arlo Baby?

GeorgieG
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks - it plugged in and not charging. It says not connected to the internet and it is, it said the batter is empty when it has been on charge.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation