Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
nuno_fernandes
Follower
Follower

I have a new arlo baby, bought in 19/02/2019 at apple store,  and after 7 months of use it is stucked in perpetual booting mode ( amber light ). 

I have opened a case with number 41122921. 

After that i received an email asking for more information. I have replied it, and after that i didnt received any kind of information? 

Will you send me a new camera? it is a very expensive camera to happen this kind of situation.

7 REPLIES 7
Jaineebhavik
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sent email to support and received case number 41132447 A week ago but no follow up. Camera is less than 7 months old and can’t use it. Highly annoyed with the lack of support/communication considering this device is used to monitor my baby’s wellbeing.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi nuno_fernandes,

From looking at the case you provided, it looks like the support team has responded to your case recently. If you haven't received a reply after 48 hours, feel free to let me know via private message.

Hey Jaineebhavik,

Sorry to hear you have not heard back from our support team for a week. I have escalated your case to the support team and they should be reaching out to you as soon as they can. If you don't hear back after 48 hours, please let me know through private message.

Jaineebhavik
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey JessicaP,

Still no response. Coming up to 2 weeks without a baby monitor now. At this point I would prefer just getting a refund and purchasing a unit from a company that actually values their customers and responds to concerns/issues in a timely manner.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Jaineebhavik,

It looks like the support team reached out to you at Sept 24 4:15 PM PDT via email. Try checking your junk/spam mail to see if you received any email from the Support Team. If you haven't received any, please let me know.

Jaineebhavik
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey JessicaP,

I have not received anything from Arlo.

Thanks
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you.

David7
Initiate
Initiate

Seems like a common problem with these Arlo Baby cams. We have the same problem, but since it happened 27 months after buying, Arlo won't do nothing because no guarantee or anything similar. If they are selling a faulty product they should replace those units.

This is really disappointing, we were happy with the camera but then out of the blue it stopped working or better: got stuck in perpetual boot mode. Arlo won't even repair it on our own costs. So I guess their solution to this problem (which is clearly their fault, since several others are experiencing the same problem) is for us to buy a new cam. I will never ever buy anything from Arlo again. Really, really unhappy but I guess no one cares. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation