Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
babyvy
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Baby is working on my iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy, but shows offline on the iPad.  On the iPad, I could see the Library (history) but it showed as offline on the main screen.  I powered the iPad off, deleted app, reinstalled app and tried to add the device.  However, Arlo Baby is not an option on the screen "Select your Arlo model."  It only has Ultra, Pro, Essential listed.  It still shows Arlo Baby as an option on my iPhone, but not on the iPad.  Please help!  Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@babyvy wrote:
Each of the devices uses a different account/email address. The iPhone is the main account with admin rights, the iPad does not. It still shows that the account on the iPad has access.

You can't add a camera to the iPad, since it is not the primary account.  Try re-granting friend access from the iPhone account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@babyvy wrote:

My Arlo Baby is working on my iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy, but shows offline on the iPad.  On the iPad, I could see the Library (history) but it showed as offline on the main screen.  I powered the iPad off, deleted app, reinstalled app and tried to add the device.  However, Arlo Baby is not an option on the screen "Select your Arlo model."  It only has Ultra, Pro, Essential listed.  It still shows Arlo Baby as an option on my iPhone, but not on the iPad.  Please help!  Thanks in advance.

The camera is in your account, so you don't re-add it as a new device when you reinstall the app.

Is the iPad using the same account as the galaxy and iphone?  Or is it using a different account?

babyvy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Each of the devices uses a different account/email address. The iPhone is the main account with admin rights, the iPad does not. It still shows that the account on the iPad has access.

I removed the device and app on the iPad because nothing else that I tried resolved the issue.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@babyvy wrote:

You can't add a camera to the iPad, since it is not the primary account.  Try re-granting friend access from the iPhone account.

babyvy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! That worked.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation