Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo baby Livestream works on wife's iPhone but not my Google pixel 2 or iPad

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dubear
Aspirant
Aspirant
I constantly get the "your device is not connected message" when trying to Livestream from my pixel 2 or iPad. But I know it's on because I will get motion triggers and recordings while I am troubleshooting. And the Livestream works on my wife's iPhone 8. I've tried resetting the Arlo baby, reconnecting the wifi, and even moving my wifi (I'm using the Orbi Rbr50). Firmware is up to date and I have no issues with my other two Arlo cams.
5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Dubear,

Have you tried to reinstall the Arlo app on both your Google Pixel 2 and iPad to see if that fixes the issue? And are you the the primary owner or have grant access?

Dubear
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have reinstalled the app, and made sure it was up to date. I am the primary user and the iPhone has granted access
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Did the live stream ever work on your iPad or Google Pixel 2 before?  

Try to be on the same network with your Arlo Baby for your iPad and Google Pixel 2. If you are still receiving an error from that, try to use your mobile data instead of wifi to see if you are able to view. And what LED lights are showing on your Arlo Baby when you receive the error message?

Dubear
Aspirant
Aspirant

It was working fine until this week. The LED is blue. We have discovered that resetting the camera will allow me to restart the Livestream feature on my Pixel 2, however, if it is working on my Pixel 2 it does not work on the iPhone. We know the camera is definitely connected because it is still recording when there are motion/audio triggers. Are we unable to use the Livestream feature on multiple devices?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You should be able to view livestream on multiple devices with different accounts simultaneously. Try removing the granted access and add back on to see if that fixes the issue. Make sure all apps are all on the latest version. 

If you are still experiencing problems, contact our Arlo Support Team so they can further assist you.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation