Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app crashing every night with new iphone 11 pro

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kmirwin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the iphone 11 pro and the app has crashed every single night in the last week and a half. My iphone is updated and I have the new app, it never did this on my old iphone which was a 7. I really need this baby monitor to stay on. It stays on with my old ipad but I use the app on my phone more than anything. Help! 

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @kmirwin

What version of the Arlo app are you using on your iphone? Also, what OS is the iphone running? Are you on a beta firmware by chance?

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

kmirwin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2.12.3 version?? Says it was released 4 days ago. iOS is 13.3.1 and I made sure everything was updated on my phone and app in terms of software, other than that I have no troubleshooted further. I appreciate your help! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What functions are you performing when the app crashes? Is this when logging in etc? Is there a specific task you are performing when the app crashes?

kmirwin
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am running the baby monitor at night, that’s all I’m doing. I usually have it so I can turn the screen off and hear the sound and at some point during the night the app closes/crashes
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Mharris1983
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issue but happens on all my iOS devices.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation