Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby will not power on (completely dead)

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Mindyme411
Follower
Follower
I bought my Arlo baby camera in 2019. It’s worked great until recently when I plugged it in and it completely died. I cannot get it to turn back on. The Arlo cord and base station are brand new, and that was the first time I had used them. Seems as though it may have fried it? The cord works fine when charging other devices. The camera is completely dead. Is there anything else I can try? How long are these cameras expected to last? Not sure I will be purchasing another one.
7 REPLIES 7
Streak2
Master Master
Master

What is the base station that you are referring to? 

Are you using the original power supply that came with the Arlo Baby or another one?

Dawson2905
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem.. purchased the same year started using in July 2019 .. it’s just started not charging Evan tho it’s plugged in and using original cable and plug. I’m at wits end with it and can’t contact Arlo themselves as it’s BH and out of warranty
Madzcurr
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem! Same situation and everything!
Madzcurr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes original equipment
Madzcurr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same! What did you do?
Matty123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm in the same boat (Arlo Baby unit  bought in 2020 is completely dead). No lights or sign of life when plugged back in. Anyone have any success with a fix?

Although I enjoyed using this while it worked, there's zero chance I'm going to replace it with another Arlo given the total failure of the unit and the utter lack of customer service.

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Assuming that you r power supply is ok. Have you tried a factory reset?

https://www.arlo.com/en_gb/support/faq/1282685/How-do-I-reset-Arlo-Baby-to-factory-default-settings

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation