Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby stopped charging. Contacted support since mid-March but still didn't receive anything.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LouLou2323
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo baby stopped charging.

Initial contact: mid march. Case number: 41473062

26th March I sent off the arlo device to the SYD warehouse. Tracking number: R309155011847327

Parcel received at ARLO in SYD on the 30th of March. Confirmed with Australia post.

27th April: I emailed ARLO again on the 27th of April as I still had not received the Arlo back. I was told by Amilyn that it would be looked into.

3rd May: I updated the case again on the 3rd of May, I received a response from Amilyn on the 4th of May that he had received no response from the appropriate department as yet. - I never heard back. Another 3/4 updated to the case were mar by me, and all went unanswered.

25th May: Finally getting no where with messaging I called Arlo. The phone call was disconnected. I received an email back from An, saying I would be provided an update as soon as possible.

Since that last contact I have tried contacting Arlo 4/5 times with no responses at all.

10 days ago we contacted ARLO again using the web chat. I received an email back from Tadz to which i responded but have not yet had a response.

23rd June went on chat got told would get an update within 24 hours from brightstar

Today no update still got told will not get a refund even tho its been over 3 months with NO camera and no update and also been told theres no stock in Australia.

I am now absolutely beyond frustrated at the lack of communication from Arlo. No one has done anything to provide me with any information, I am the one constantly seeking information. I have sent in excess of at least 20 updates to the case many have gone unanswered.

I now remand a full refund is processed immediately. We have been with our our baby monitor for almost 100 days. This is completely unacceptable we purchased the device to give us peace of mind, instead of that I’ve endured sleepless nights after sleepless nights worrying about my baby. I’ve had to open the door and check on him, waking him up multiple times. When i could have just checked my app had the device been returned in a timely manner.

All case numbers:
- 41505407 (MAIN one)

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey LouLou2323,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information in regards to your experience with the support team.

LouLou2323
Aspirant
Aspirant

STILL NO RESPONSE from ARLO !!! no one from the support team has contacted me

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've escalated your case to the team and they should be reaching out to you soon.

LouLou2323
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi, I was communicating with Rose but its nearly a month since our last contact. 

case #41789170

can someone please contact me! 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi LouLou2323,

It looks like the support team has responded to your case via email. Let me know if you haven't received a new message for your case.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation