Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Jross0520
Tutor
Tutor
My arlo baby no longer stays open or in the live feature for extended periods of time. Like another user here- I keep my phone open all night to monitor my baby. For the last few nights I’ve missed him crying for way too long because the app either closes or stops steaming live. This is absolutely unacceptable and I’m so upset that we spent as much as we did and may have to buy something that’ll keep our son safer.
6 REPLIES 6
Steve88
Tutor
Tutor

I have the exact same problem, the Arlo iOS app is extremely buggy. What I've done now is setup home in iOS to use the camera and that is able to stream overnight.

Jross0520
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you! I will try this tonight!
Jross0520
Tutor
Tutor
This worked! Thank you so much!
Kas12345
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi this sounds like the fix I am looking for. To make sure I understand, you set up arlo through the Google
Home app and then stream through the app and it stays all night?
Steve88
Tutor
Tutor

No sorry this only works for iOS (iphone + ipad) as arlo baby supports homekit (Apples home automation framework)

Jross0520
Tutor
Tutor
Hi! I actually just opened it on my Google home app and it’s working there too! I don’t know if it’ll stream all night like the Apple home app does but it’s worth a shot if you don’t have an iPhone or iPad!
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation