Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby not resetting. Tried power cycling and holding reset button for more than a minute.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nettie21NZ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the arlo baby, was working perfect. Stopped using it for a while and now it won't connect, reset and the LED stays solid amber. Tried turning it off and on, tried holding reset button down for more than a minute. Disconnected it from my app.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nettie21NZ,

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue if your Arlo Baby is still not resetting after holding the reset button for 10 seconds. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Nettie21NZ
Aspirant
Aspirant
Well I'm actually unimpressed with the bad customer service the other day from Arlo. I rang up, I was on hold for 40 minutes!!! Got put through to someone who could barely speak English, I explained to the lady what was going on and she hung up on me!!! We did think about purchasing the arlo security cameras but feel we might go to another brand now.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation