Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby won't connect on Android/iOS/PC. Stuck on 'discovering device'. Tried factory reset.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Trypios
Aspirant
Aspirant

No matter what I try, the Arlo baby will not connect:

Tried pairing using Android phone, iPhone and PC browser. Most of the times it will not read the QR code and if it finally does the chime, it gets stuck on 'discovering device' until failure. Countless times I tried power cycling, factory resetting, restarting router and restarting the device I'm using to pair it. Nothing works. It's a double story house and I'm using an Access Point for the baby room, since the router is out of range. It won't work on AP but not on main router either...

All trials connecting to the same wifi of course

4 REPLIES 4
Veronicak
Aspirant
Aspirant

I experienced the exact same issue, on both iOS and Android devices.

Trypios
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you find a solution?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Trypios and Veronicak,

If you're having problems where your Arlo Baby is not connecting or getting discovered even after doing a factory reset, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

markprior
Apprentice
Apprentice

As so many have mentioned my camera randomly stopped working, factory reset and removed device no wont connect on either IOS or android. Another in the long line of pathetic disruptive updates

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation