Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Mel25
Tutor
Tutor

This is the second arlo monitor that I’ve had in 3 years that just suddenly stops working. It hasn’t been able to do DECT via the app despite multiple resets/boots for a few weeks and no will not even connect to the Apple HomeKit. So disappointed especially with the price tag for the monitor. I also have just recently purchased the ultra 4K so hope this is not like the arlo baby.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Mel25

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Mel25
Tutor
Tutor
Hi

I have tried this and every time I try and submit a case I get a message stating something went wrong contact support. Even your web address doesn’t work properly!!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mel25

Which web browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache or tried a different browser?

Mel25
Tutor
Tutor
No it hasn’t helped and no one is getting back to me despite multiple requests. Very poor customer support
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Mel25

I have opened a case for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for your reference here: 42546545

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation