Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
jcrews
Follower
Follower

I have an Arlo Baby, I have gone through the setup process on the app with no luck... The camera will chime once it reads the QR code, after that it will not discover the device. I have gone through the setup many times with no luck, I have also tried reseting the camera as suggested.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jcrews,

Be sure the device you are using to set up Arlo Baby is connected to the same network as the the Arlo Baby. If you're device is on a different network than Arlo Baby(or LTE if using a mobile device), you will receive this error message.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Once it chimes... have  you close and restarted the app/prgm ?

Also as to the reset, was itthe reset by holding in the reset ( paperclip ) for 10 secs?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jcrews,

Be sure the device you are using to set up Arlo Baby is connected to the same network as the the Arlo Baby. If you're device is on a different network than Arlo Baby(or LTE if using a mobile device), you will receive this error message.

JamesC

sprengerfuchs
Initiate
Initiate

The Arlo Baby Cam (model: ABC 1000) simply does not connect to the app - neither on the mobile device nor on the web. And yes, I am using the same wireless network and yes I have done a number of resets (both of the cam and the app ...) no success whatsoever! It's really frustrating and if I do not get help soon, I for sure will return all arlo products

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

swap at the store or open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sprengerfuchs,

Is this a used device or was it new in box? Has it ever been set up on a different account?

JamesC

sprengerfuchs
Initiate
Initiate
brandnew out of the box and never connected to another network
sharkgal
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same problem and I am very frustrated.  A lot of money for something that is not working!!  I will be taking this back!!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sharkgal,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation