Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Lullaby’s not working

Discussion stats
Itsjezza
Tutor
Tutor
For months have been using the lullaby function to play white noise.

Decided to try a new lullaby tonight...bad idea.

The lullaby playlist keeps showing up as empty and saying I have 20mb of 20mb available. I click on download from cloud, download songs and click done and they apparar in the playlist. I click play on one, go out to camera view. No song title in the audio controls screen. The white noise skips at the end of the 15 second track which it never used to do. So. I go back into playlist and it’s empty again! Rinse repeat. It seems to only let me play one song and doesn’t remember any of the others.

I’ve power cycled it and I’ve also factory reset, reinstalled the app, removed camera from my account.... what gives?
54 REPLIES 54
Mazakeen
Initiate
Initiate
Please fix all music for this as I cannot play any of the lullaby’s.
ScottMAndrea
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m returning it for the same reason! Nobody buy this product! I try & play my voice or something I record or even their proposed library that came with Arlo but it disappeares after every use. No good!!!!!

Mcf6f
Initiate
Initiate
The lullabies still don’t work! We have the latest update which says it fixed the problem, but it didn’t. They all show as 0:00 minutes of sound and so don’t play anything. This has been an issue since August. My baby keeps looking up at the Arlo bunny wondering why it isn’t playing her lullaby at bedtime and it is causing problems.
J-A-C
Initiate
Initiate
Same issue as everyone here. I can’t believe it’s been 2 month and no one at Netgear has been able to figure this out. Unacceptable from a tech company. Please fix ASAP. Very disappointing product...
Alexsletters
Tutor
Tutor

On my Arlo Baby when I go into music and playlist there are none saved (I thought there were supposed to be 10 automatically) When I download some songs on iCloud they go into the playlist fine, but are not saved the next time I go into the playlist. Am I dong something wrong or do I need to download songs each time?