Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby – How to submit complaint?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
LJW21
Follower
Follower

Hello, after investing 200 Euros 14 months ago, my Arlo Baby is now not working. The price tag makes this camera one of the more expensive ones on the market, which is why we were prepared to invest this money. We thought it would be worth it. After dealing with the camera randomly going offline and the extremely user-unfriendly app for the last 14 months, last week we went on holiday and took our camera with us. After at first refusing to connect to the internet in the holiday apartment we were in, the camera was all of a sudden online. Then, when we got back home, the Arlo Baby once again refused to connect to the internet, despite all of our various attempts. I tried removing the camera from the app and re-adding it, I tried a factory reset, a power reset, sometimes we would hear a chime, sometimes there wouldn't be one, but the app would not recognise the camera, whatever we did. Now, either the LED stays solid amber or there is no light at all. I tried chatting to an Arlo customer service representative, Emily, who did absolutely nothing in a full 60 minutes but tell me to do the things I had already done. She said she just needed to would get back to us that day. It has now been 17 hours and I have not heard anything from her.

I have searched the internet in desperation and tried every suggestion in the customer forums and every troubleshooting guide on Arlo and nothing helps. This camera was an INVESTMENT and cost a great deal of money. The fact that it is completely dead after being used for only 14 months is absolutely ridiculous. I am extremely disappointed and upset.

I would like to submit an official complaint to Arlo but am unable to find any means of doing so. I would be grateful if somebody could advise me how to contact Arlo management directly. 

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi LJW21,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation