Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Camera not loading on local WIFI

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bondibro
Aspirant
Aspirant
As stated in subject, camera is not loading video feed on local wifi, however working fine on LTE. This was working all fine a few days ago and since then has randomly stopped working. I am located in Australia and using TPG as my SP. I have tried changing DNS settings to Cloudflare too and that does not resolve the problem. Seems this was an issue last year in this ticket - https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Stories/Arlo-App-Login-issue/m-p/1580463 Need help to get this resolved as this renders the camera useless in this setting.
5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @bondibro

Have you tried to reboot your modem router & Arlo baby? what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

bondibro
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've tried restarting the router and upgrading the firmware. I have also tried ISP DNS and Cloudflare. Any other suggestions? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@bondibro

Is there any chance you can test the camera on another network? It seems like something silently changed within your home network.

bondibro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nothing has changed on my home wifi in the past few days and this works flawlessly via LTE. The issue I am having has been described by many others in the attached thread I linked in the OP 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation