Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Aghodke
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,
The Arlo baby camera has stopped working it only worked for a month or so and everytime i power up it only shows Solid AMber light. THis was not the case earlier. I have tried resetting nothing happens same issue. I have let it completely drain the battery and then plugged in, same issue. I have alsoopened the bottom base and switched off tried resetting same thing. Really frustrated with this expensive brick as i am unable to monitor the baby. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
If its under warranty take it back. It will probably never work right. I dont trust anything from arlo especially watching a baby. I gave up on my arlo pros . there secondary now. The thing with arlo is there really is no support. Its a 3rd party over seas gig.
Aghodke
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks you are right,  the support is simply pathetic, they sell the product in the coutnry i live in as a legitimate product and show in there website. But will not provide support and return. Only in the US, the support dropped the call on me . never called back nor email. I m back in the que again and waiting :(. I think this is the worst product made ever. I just want my money back.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Aghodke,

I apologize for the poor experience. Were you able to contact support regarding this issue? If not, please reach out to me in a private message with your information and I will assist in opening and escalating a support case.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation