Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Appearing Offline On Iphone & Ipad Intermittently

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
estuary
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I have a baby Arlo and its been pretty awful.  I have fibre internet at home and never had issues with any devices.

However, the Baby Arlo is intermittent on the iPad and drops out constantly on the iPhones.

I always get this message on our iPhones but not iPad.

IMG_3057.jpg

We have downloaded the latest apps and latest firmware.

This is an issue with the app or service. 

How do we fix this?

Many of the issues in this forum go unsolved.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Yep. Welcome to arlo . many problems few solutions. Its always something. More than likely its on there end not much you can do.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

estuary,

When you see this message, what color is the LED on the camera? Does rebooting the camera resolve the issue or does it resolve on it's own? Are the iPhones connected to a different network or mobile data when you experience the issue?

JamesC

estuary
Tutor
Tutor

We turned off the status light. It must be blue though it works fine on the iPad not on the iPhones.

All devices are on the same WiFi network.

I've rebooted, hard reset many many times. In the morning we wake up and video is jumpy or frozen which is not acceptable. The product is fault and not fit for purpose. 

How do I go about getting a refund and returning the fault product?

Thanks

Carl

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

estuary,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

estuary
Tutor
Tutor

I have tried calling several times and I am on wait for over 30 minutes and no one answers the phone. I tried calling the UK number.

I would like to arrange a refund. The camera is unsafe for my child. 

I work in I.T / networking so I am able to understand how stable my home network is. Everything runs fine except the Baby Arlo which continually crashes. Freezes screen so you have no idea if its working. There is a delay in movement. 

How do I arrange a refund?

Thanks

Carl

Fh604
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the sams issues. Bought my Arlo Baby and so frustrating when I can’t see my baby at night from the other room because of the same pop ups. Its connected on ipad but on my phone it says the device is not streaming. Help!

rex_
Tutor
Tutor
Same issue with iPhone/iPad, but Android works fine.
Chinlazaro
Initiate
Initiate

I am experiencing the same problem here. I have 3 more Arlo cameras at the same Wi-Fi network and same app and they are working just fine. But my Arlo baby worked only for 30 minutes and after that got off-line and it is imposible to connect again. I tryied everything I found at Arlo support articles but nothing works. So frustrating. Anybody can help me? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Fh604,

Have you tried to uninstall & reinstall the app on your Iphone? Also make sure you have the latest Arlo firmware iOS App 2.5.5

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi rex_,

Have you also tried to uninstall & reinstall your app. What is the firmware version the Arlo app is currently operation on?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Chinlazaro,

What devices are you experiencing this issue with? Have you tried to the web portal? I have provided the Link Arlo

Chinlazaro
Initiate
Initiate

I´m talking about my Arlo Baby. 

I already tryied everything that the web portal offers but still not working. 

My baby girl is comming in an couple of weeks and i don´t know what i need to do to put the baby monitor works. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Chinlazaro,

I have provided the link to the Arlo Tech Support page so we can furhter escalate the issue 

Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation