Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jmq1218
Tutor
Tutor

Purchased only one week ago. Worked for the first time. Then could not sign in ever since. The App freezes at the sign-in page.

IOS 13.5.1 - iPhone X. Arlo App asked for a firmware update right after installation which was done.

Have tried re-installing the app but to no avail.

Have tried calling the support line - no one answered me. Have tried online chat - have waited for a long time with no response.

Grateful if someone can help me out here. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jmq1218,

Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting your iPhone X, and then reinstalling it to see if that works? Also is this happening when you're connected to cellular data and/or WiFi?

jmq1218
Tutor
Tutor
Jessica, I have tried literally everything. I have offloaded the app and uninstalled the app. Each time I rebooted my phone. I have tried disconnecting the camera from the power and reconnect.

This is very frustrating.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

And this is happening even when you're on cellular data and/or WiFi, correct? And when you mean it freezes, do you mean the sign-in page keeps showing loading or does the app completely freeze like nothing is moving?

jmq1218
Tutor
Tutor
Correct. It happens regardless whether I’m on Wi-Fi or mobile data. The sign-in page permanently shows loading with the progress wheel spinning.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

It looks like you may be experiencing an issue similar to this thread: Cannot login iOS App 2.17, Stuck on "Signing In" screen. As the link mentions, our development team is investigating this issue.

Keep an eye on that thread for any updates.

jmq1218
Tutor
Tutor

Jessica, it appears that it's been over a month that this issue has gone unresolved. I purchased Arlo Baby based on its perceived brand name. This is simply shocking customer experience. If you do put customers first, your development teams should be a lot more responsive than that.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation