Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Splatkid10
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use the Arlo baby monitor with an iPad Mini that has 16 GB of memory. We don’t pay for the Arlo subscription service so we are essentially just using the Arlo camera as a streaming video/audio monitor. App is the latest version. 

My iPad keeps running out of storage space, and since this is the only application we’re running on it I’m not sure why...if I go to settings on my iPad I can see that over 9 GB of my iPad’s storage is attributed to “Data and Documents” for the Arlo app....yet when I go in the app to delete said 9 GB of “Data and Documents” there is absolutely nothing to delete in the Library section or any other section of the app. The Arlo app on my iPhone is taking up less than 250 MB which makes sense to me - that’s the storage weight of the app. And it’s connected to the same account. 

So any ideas what’s going on? I guess I could delete the app and reinstall it, but we did that once before and this same problem crept up. I personally would like to know where my baby’s data is being stored Arlo!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

what model of the Mini and iOS version your running ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Splatkid10
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @TomMac I have Mini3, iOS 12.4.5

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The only thing I can say is to delete the app and re install.

Will the 3 upgrade on the iOS?

I have a mini/5 with the new 13x(?) os... not seeing any issues

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation