Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO BABY with FRENCH APPLICATION = PROBLEM

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Guardio
Star
Star
Hello. My name is Jerome and I live in France. I just bought a camera ARLO BABY that I bought on ebay.es.
This product is currently NOT sold in Europe (if I'm not mistaken), and I try to connect it with the official application ARLO of APPSTORE FR. Everything is recognized, including the QR CODE but in the end it does not sync with my iPhone 7 (and my macbook). I did a hard reset of the camera, and uninstalled and re-installed the application. But nothing does. Do you know if this camera only works with a US application? Problem on this screen...wainting...without connectionProblem on this screen...wainting...without connectionproblem on the screen "détection de votre appareil, veuillez patienter..."ARLO BABY detected in FR ApplicationARLO BABY detected in FR Application 
Thank you in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Guardio,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Guardio,

What error message do you receive when attempting to sync? Also be sure that your mobile device is connected to the same SSID that you are using for your Arlo Baby.

It could be that the device is still claimed on the original owners account, in which case you would receive an error indicating this when trying to claim. Was this device used from ebay or new in box?

JamesC

Guardio
Star
Star
Hello. The camera is new, never used. I am well connected on the WIFI network, and it is the same network as my iphone. I tested my Wifi AC, and a Wifi N : even problematic. The whole procedure is respected, and I reset the camera 5 times. At the end of the procedure, this displays "error" with a red cross. Are you sure that ARLO BABY is compatible with the French application?

image1.PNG 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Guardio,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation