Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
brucemohseni
Follower
Follower

The door bell audio is way too low and not audible. What can be done to increase the volume please?

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @brucemohseni,

Are you on the latest firmware update for the Arlo Audio Doorbell, which is version 1.2.0.0_275_250. You can read more about the release notes here: Arlo Audio Doorbell - 1.2.0.0_275_250 – 27th November 2018

RChobby
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
@JessicaP

To my knowledge no end user has received that updated doorbell firmware. Can you ask if someone failed to send it out? I’ve removed the doorbell from my devices, then re-added and re-synced, to no avail. Under devices, doorbell, device info, firmware, firmware update, the Arlo app says “no updates available”. This is the Arlo app 2.6.3 iOS
Rberthold01
Initiate
Initiate

I verified that I am on the current release of 1.2.0.0_275_250 and I can barely hear the speaker. I got to my brothers who has a Ring Pro and it is very loud. I have until January 31st to return mine to Amazon. Thinking of returning it sooner if I don't get some kind of update. I live on a private street with low traffic and I have a hard time hearing it at 100%. I would have just rather paid more than $80 for something that sounded good. I really wanted a camera in the doorbell but was willing to make it work with just the audio doorbell but now I am rethinking the whole system. I was equally disappointed with the speaker on my alro pro camera but let it slide because they are pretty good cameras.

Raone
Aspirant
Aspirant

The doorbell audio is very low, even on maximum volume. I have the latest firmware. I am also thinking to return this.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation