Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gildrush
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doorbell & Chime lost sync. After finally getting the Doorbell and Chime synced, now in the Doorbell setting there is no camera showing to pair. This was all working fine before. Any others experiencing this? Another mess caused by updates i'm guessing. 

5 REPLIES 5
Insomn1ac
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the arlo pro 2 version and I went out and bought the door bell. It will not find it in auto discovery mode no matter what i try to do. If i do the manual sync button sure it finds it that way but than in the settings obtion there is nothing i change, let alone pair with it my outside camera. I tried to call tech support they couldnt fix this for me. any luck here guys?

Insomn1ac
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have to manual sync my door bell to my base , it won't auto pair cant seem to figure it out and also when in maual pair mode i have two cameras in my house and i can't pair them either it only wants me to add more. So i try to readd them and even after readding new cameras i still cant put that camera to my door bell either. 

I just bought my stuff today as well ... thinking maybe i got a dud 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi gildrush and Insomn1ac,

Are you still experiencing this issue where you can't pair your Arlo Audio Doorbell and Arlo Chime and unable to pair it with your Arlo camera?

gildrush
Apprentice
Apprentice

I checked last evening and mysteriously the camera was showing in the list. I was able to pair the camera to the doorbell. Thanks for your concern and interest to this.

Insomn1ac
Aspirant
Aspirant

Likewise it auto fixed it self... now if the door bell would work 100% of the time that would be great .. sadly it doenst aalways ring to my phone let alone be able to see the camera. it just keeps spinning but meh what do you want for 60 bucks 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation