Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell won't resynch after power loss

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
azarloGuy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doorbell is not an option under model number so I selected the base station.  I have several thousand dollars worth of cameras in two homes.  Recently added doorbell and as others have already stated, this thing won't resync if there is a power loss.  We spend our winters in AZ and summers in Minnesota.  So now my Minnesota doorbell is offline due to a power loss.  Same thing happened in AZ with powerloss but I was here to re-synch the doorbell.  Sure I can buy a battery backup but should not have to.  I have the following questions.  1)  Who tested this door bell  2) why would you not make sure that the sync works after a power loss?  3) what ever happened to quality control?  Look at all the issues with the doorbell and other devices, I have had too many to mention and not to mention the crazy changes to the phone app that requires you to push three buttons just to see the battery level on one camera.  Get it together Arlo or you will get religated to the dust pile like so many other companies that are RUSHING TO GET PRODUCTS out the door and use us as guiney pigs.

So what's the fix?  Are you working on it?  Are you hearing us or is this all for show???  This is from an early and loyal adopter and customer.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation