Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Chime Not Making Any Noise When Doorbell Pressed

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DjAndrade
Guide
Guide

I connected my chime to my arlo doorbell it connected just fine but when I press the doorbell chime doesn’t make no sound just white led turns on the chime... I call arlo support they didn’t wants going on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
I connected the chime to my devices on the arlo app connected just fine but no ring

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
I connected my chime to my arlo doorbell it connected just fine but when I press the doorbell chime doesn’t make no sound/ring just white led turns on from chime when I press on the doorbell... I call arlo support they didn’t what’s going on...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the firmware is up to date. You may want to remove the chime from Settings, My Devices, resync it and pair it with the doorbell again.

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide

It is up to date and I already did all that still nothing but I noticed on the chime there’s a sync bottom like the doorbell has one to maybe that’s why

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you sync the chime to the base as well as pair it with the doorbell?

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide

The only thing I did was follow step by step how to add it to my arlo devices on the arlo app

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide

Do I have to sync meaning do I have to press the sync button on the chime and also the base hub

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I just had to sync my chime with a different base. All I did was press the sync button for several seconds and tell the app to discover the chime. Worked fine.

DjAndrade
Guide
Guide
I connected the chime to my devices on the arlo app connected just fine but no ring
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If removing the chime from Settings, My Devices and resyncing an pairing with the doorbell doesn't help, open a case with support here:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation