Cannot log into iOS app.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Cmarquez
Follower
Follower

Whenever I login I get the verification code via text, but then it takes me right back to the log in screen. 

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks 

forcemani
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok my parents have arlo cameras in their house to watch the dog when they are gone. Anyway the three phones that have the login is my mom, step dad and myself. Well we all use my moms login and pass since she is the account holder. After a lot of fun we got my step dads new phone under the trusted devices, before arlo would send a notification to my moms phone asking if she would let him in. Now his phone is trusted.

But we can only have one log in at at time. Not that we all look at them tons, but I am wondering. We have our emails as trusted as well. Can we make a secondary log in with the trusted emails? So we do not log out another if someone else logs in at the same time?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes. Depending on which user interface (UI) you currently have on all phones, use Settings, Grant Access (old UI) or Settings, People (new UI) from your Mom's account to grant access to the other folks who need to see the cameras. Each person gets an invitation based on the email address entered into that access account. There will be an email with a link in it to set up your own individual account so the cameras can be seen. You may have to click on the link on a computer to make the process work but you can try the phone first.

The fly in the ointment is that it depends on which UI everyone sees. New accounts all get the new UI with Dashboard and Feed at the bottom. If they're all the same, great! If not, the one(s) that show Mode and Library at the bottom need to migrate so the shared cameras can be seen. Once everyone is on the new UI, click on Home at the top of the screen and choose the bottom one - that's the one that's sharing. It would be good to rename Mom's Home to something else so it's obvious. Every user gets their own Home location so you have to choose the proper one to see those cameras.

This can be a bit daunting so ask questions and we'll get you going.

AlbertWayne
Aspirant
Aspirant

If you're having trouble logging into an iOS app, there are a few things you can try:

Check your login information: Make sure you're entering your correct username and password. If you're not sure, try resetting your password or creating a new account. Check your internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable. You can try turning off Wi-Fi and using cellular data, or vice versa. Restart the app: Sometimes restarting the app can help resolve login issues. Try closing the app and reopening it. Update the app: Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your device. If not, update the app and try logging in again.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation