Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rcerni
Follower
Follower

I want my account deleted from your servers.  I'm sick and tired of doing business with people who deliberately remove any option to be contacted via email.  That is not support in the modern era.  And it should be a fall back.  The product wont connect and this is the second time I'm experiencing this issue - first it was with Swann, and now it's with you guys.  There is no point keeping my login email address credentials on your servers if I am not using the product.  It took over 4 months for Swann to delete my details from their servers -  I hope I don't have to wait for the same time period for this to occur with Arlo.  You have all the power, and we have none.......not fair.  I tried the chat link, and your support line is closed during pacific time hours.  How does that help me or others like me who are in Australia - ET.  Forget it arlo, not interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi rcerni,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Since you've had a problem with SWANN, have you thought that maybe the problem is with your set-up where you have the Arlo doorbell?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation