Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio doorbell chiming on motion

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
donbrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Once again plagued by the audio door bell chiming when it detects motion (when the blue button surround lights). Once again it has happened after days of rain when it has fined up. Clearly something faulty with the door bell electronics. No changes whatsoever have been made to the system. It just started chiming (plus alerts etc.) whenever the blue LED around the button illuminates on motion. Anyone else had this issue? Very annoying. I've had to turn off the whole system to stop it.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Hunter210
Aspirant
Aspirant

I installed the doorbell without a camera. I find the doorbell to be a bad experience. The audio quality is poor, and there is often a big lag from the time someone presses the button until the notification occurs. Also, battery life seems pretty bad.

what often happens is, a courier will drop a package, press the doorbell, and be gone before I get the notification, leaving me with no idea what happened because no camera.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation