Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo system for hotel

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
vk4jo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am wondering if you may be able to tell me if this is even possible.  I operate a small hotel and am considering installing arlo audio doorbells in each room.  I would require 17 doorbells.  A few questions.

1. Can you connect 17 Doorbells to the base station

2. Do the doorbells offer 2 way communication.

3. Can each doorbell be renamed ( We would name each one after the room number)

We would also like to add 3 - 4 security cameras for reception and car parking lot.

Would be interested in hearing thoughts and ideas from experienced Arlo users.

Thank-you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't think anyone has tried something like this but, on the surface, I don't think there would be a problem as long as the doorbells have a good connection to the base. You may need multiple bases to ensure a good signal, depending on the layout and building construction. You should be able to do all this on the free plan since it's the number of cameras that matters.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't think anyone has tried something like this but, on the surface, I don't think there would be a problem as long as the doorbells have a good connection to the base. You may need multiple bases to ensure a good signal, depending on the layout and building construction. You should be able to do all this on the free plan since it's the number of cameras that matters.

vk4jo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Decided not to go ahead due to low volume on the doorbell.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation