Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Elliemegan7
Aspirant
Aspirant
We’ve had the doorbell for almost a year and no issues. Changed the batteries a few times lately and changed them again today and the arlo notifications have not stopped all day. I get a notification saying arlo doorbell battery is on 15% then minutes later another one saying 3% then it’ll go back up to 7% and I’m getting them constantly. Only put the batteries in today and the app is already showing it’s gone down to 21%?
5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Elliemegan7,

Try bringing your Arlo Audio Doorbell closer to the Base Station to ensure the connection is not spotty and to make sure your Base Station is detecting the Arlo Audio Doorbell properly.

Elliemegan7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. This did not help sorry! Our doorbell has been fine for almost a year since we installed it but the battery just keeps draining lately! We put brand new Duracell batteries in last week and the battery has died already!!! It’s been worse since we had to do a firmware update last week too??? Any other suggestions?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing and reconnecting the doorbell to see if that helps.

Elliemegan7
Aspirant
Aspirant
We have reset everything and also removed the doorbell and re added it and also put in brand new batteries Saturday (3 days ago) and I’ve had a notification again today to say the battery is down to 13%
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here before your 1 year warranty runs out.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation