Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Secure Application

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
B0nch0n
Follower
Follower

Hello,

Earlier this past summer I logged into the Arlo Secure application on my Galaxy S23 Ultra only to be met with numerous error messages. I was completly unable to view any camera feeds at all. After some digging around on here I was told about an update that needed to be made to the app. I followed through with this and and after updating I had lost any and all camera feeds. The app no longer showed anything.  It's currently sitting at version 4.10.5_28616. I use this app for work and I am not the account admin. After nobody was able to come up with a solution to this problem I just began using the business owners account. Now I am logged out of his account. Is there a way to revert the app back to a previous version? The app under his login info does not even look the same as it does under mine.

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

No way back unfortunately with arlo.

Going forward and you want to upset the boss then suggest that the admin account needs to be updated to make it work or if not you have a good excuse to get out of the job of monitoring.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@B0nch0n wrote:

The app under his login info does not even look the same as it does under mine.

One must be showing "Library", the other must be showing "Dashboard" and "Feed".  In order for you to see the camera feeds, both accounts need to be showing "Feed".

The account showing "Library" can be migrated to "Feed".  The way to do this:

1. log into the "Library" account
  2. go into "add device"
  3. start to add a Pro 5s camera 

Obviously this can't be completed, because you don't have that camera.  But the workflow will migrate the account to "Feed" anyway.

As @DannyBearAgain says, once you do this, there is no way to get back to "Library".

There are some issues with "Feed" that you should be aware of:

• there are no custom modes - only the three built-in "Armed Home", "Armed Away" and "Standby".
  • users struggle with both scheduling and geofencing.