Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All devices offline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mickyjohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, since yesterday all of my Arlo devices are showing as offline in the Arlo iOS app (I have the latest version).

Have tried restarting the base station and powering off but no luck. The light on the base station has been also began flashing orange, but there have been no internet outages.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

AN outage can occur anyplace between your network and the Arlo servers. Internet access for other purposes may or may not be affected., depending on where that outage is.

Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app? Have you tried the web client (my.arlo.com) on a computer?

mickyjohnson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your reply.

Have tried reinstalling the app, no luck. 

The web client also shows all devices as offline.

I haven’t tried factory resetting the Base Station, as re-adding all the devices takes a lot of time. It has been flashing orange for two days now.

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use an Android phone or laptop with an appropriate WiFi analysis app to check for the signal level from the base/hub at each camera. Also check for new/moved wireless devices near the cameras or base/hub that use the 2.4GHz band which could be interfering with the signal. Also, try moving the base/hub away from the router as much as possible.