Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is it always really hard to get support?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Steelers86
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a case open with Arlo. I am paying for the secure plan but they stopped recording and there is no way to reach anybody in support. You just sit there in an endless chatbot loop.

5 REPLIES 5
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Usually you use the arlo mobile app to get the phone number if you’re in a country that has arlo customer support.

open the arlo app on the mobile, select the settings menu page, select support page, then choose the device that has a subscription. Scroll to see your support contact options.

Steelers86
Aspirant
Aspirant

Couldn't find the phone number there either. I lost video that was supposed to be paid for from 3 to 8 May 23. Camera is used to protect an 80 year old man in a facility. Feed feature is broken. CVR is now working again. Not a biggie I guess, I now know what I am getting for the price I am paying each month. Arlo even with a case open won't provide phone support, chat only.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

It maybe wise to private message a forum moderator to have them review the case. @JamesC or @ShayneS

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you able to find the support options via these steps? You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to the Profile icon > Support Center > Select device > contact

Steelers86
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is resolved. I canceled my subscription, uninstalled the app, removed the camera and replaced it with one from another vendor. Arlo support has a long way to go. This is how you lose new customers.