Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras not detecting motion

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Faith45
Follower
Follower

All my cameras  was working  fine on May 6. On May 7 my cameras  was slow not picking  up  feed. My doorbell  cameras  was working  fine. I logout the account  and  tried  to  log back  in  and  I couldn't  reset  my password.  I clicked  on reset password  but  was not getting  password  to  my  email address.  I used  a different  email  address  and  still  was not receiving  password  reset.  I unstilled and install  arlo  apps  several  times.  I was finally  was able  to  log on to arlo account  with my email  address   and reset  password  but my account  is  gone. I have  to  restart  everything  over again  and  can't  program  my devices.  I am  very  frustrated with  this.  I have had these  products for  a  long  time  and  never  had  this issues. Where is my original  account?  Why I have  a new account?  I can't  connect  my devices  😞😓😩.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Faith45 You need to use the original account credentials the devices were installed with. If you create a new account you will need to remove and reonboard the devices to the new account.